This commercial, 2100 square foot property is available for short-term rental. All or part of the space can be rented based on square footage. Space can be used for barber shop (furnished), office rental space, church, art or photo studio, Co-working space, or other types of businesses. Great for short term projects or office space. Old school barbershop look. The entire space is available for guests to use, including the kitchen. There are 25 chairs and 2 table provided with your rental. Catering services are also available for appetizers or sit down dinner of up to 100 people. Costs will vary, so please message for details. There can be an on site manager provided upon the initial request and check-in. Transportation: We are a 10 minute drive from the Dansoman Round-About
400 guests max | 1st floor | 2000 sq. feet | Storefront | 3 Rooms | 2 Bathrooms
Activities That Can Be Hosted
Parking Space Options
Free Onsite Parking
Parking Space Description
Free onsite parking
Our location has open parking for small/large groups.
- No smoking
- Outside food and beverage allowed
- Pets allowed
- Alcohol allowed
We look forward to hosting you soon!
All ages are allowed in the space
Security cameras and recording devices
Check with your host if there are any surveillance cameras or recording devices in the space.
Recording devices in bathrooms or dressing rooms are prohibited by the Peerspace Services Agreement.
Receive arrival instructions upon arrival
Cleaning Protocols For Guests
Enhanced cleaning measures:
The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from local health authorities
High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
Additional Measures To Keep Space Clean
- The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from local health authorities
- High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
- Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
- A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
- Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
Additional Protective Gears For Guests
- Disinfecting wipes or spray and paper towels
- Disposable masks or face covering
Physical Distance Protocols
- Capacity is limited based on governmental guidelines
- Space has access to outdoor air ventilation
- Space has air circulation systems (AC, Fan etc)
- Space has additional space outdoors
- Space has been reconfigured to allow for physical distance
Information Signages For Guests
- Detailed checklist of updated cleaning procedure
- COVID-19 guest guidelines printouts
- Common areas have 6-foot (2-metre) markers on floors
- Narrow passages have arrows for bi-directional traffic
All hosts are required to do the following prior to each booking:
Sweep, mop, vacuum and clean the space.
Supply a hand washing station with soap, warm water, and paper towels or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Clean common areas allowing guest access including bathrooms, kitchens, and entrances.
Collect and clean dishes, silverware, and other provided host amenities, if applicable.
Remove garbage and add new lining to cans.