We’ve used our home for photoshoots in the past, as well as presentation, Salons, and small gatherings. Our space is very open. Half of the home is lofted to the ceiling of the second floor (cathedral ceilings) , and there is a large opening between the upstairs loft wall and the rest of the home. We have a skylight and large windows for natural light. The home is completely, with nice furniture and artwork and wide-plank oak finished floors. Minimal furnishings allow for the space to be flexible for a number of set-ups and needs. We have a ton of plants, from a small, one-inch cactus to a nine foot Palm. Our centrally located space is ideal for your next event! With over 1,500 square feet, 12 FT ceilings, and hardwood floors, your guests will get to experience our exclusive “loft” vibes. Check out our amenities below
18 and above
Activities That Can Be Hosted
Parking Space Options
Free Onsite Parking
Parking Space Description
Free street parking along kotoka street is available for street and onsite parking.
No smoking in the building.
Outside catering is allowed.
Foodservice requires an additional deposit.
Confetti balloons require a $75 deposit.
Main loft/speak space, private office, bathroom, and front concession available during booking. Must specify the use of the office and concession area prior to booking.
Cleaning Protocols For Guests
Details about Amenities:
• Riser/bleacher-style seating (seats 32).
• 18 chairs
• Long community bar height table with 7 barstools.
• Reception/Bar/Concessions area.
• Stage quality A/V system with two 2 wireless microphones (add-on)
• 85-inch projector screen
• Upper level (loft GH₵150 additional flat fee)
• Meeting-style set up for 30 people (4 4x6 tables available. upon request)
• Presentation style set up for 50 people (50 chairs, two 8-foot tables)
• Screening style 50 people.
• Free street parking where available.
• Two Turbosound iQ15 speakers (installed in-ceiling)
• One Turbosound subwoofer
• Mixing board (direct plug-in)
• 20" x 48" adjustable bar height (36") table (available as add-on GH₵10)
• 48" black spandex tablecloth (available with table rental only)
Additional Measures To Keep Space Clean
- The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from local health authorities
- High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
- Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
- A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
- Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
Additional Protective Gears For Guests
- Disinfecting wipes or spray and paper towels
- Disposable masks or face covering
Physical Distance Protocols
- Capacity is limited based on governmental guidelines
- Space has access to outdoor air ventilation
- Space has air circulation systems (AC, Fan etc)
- Space has additional space outdoors
- Space has been reconfigured to allow for physical distance
Information Signages For Guests
- Detailed checklist of updated cleaning procedure
- COVID-19 guest guidelines printouts
- Common areas have 6-foot (2-metre) markers on floors
- Narrow passages have arrows for bi-directional traffic
Enhanced cleaning measures:
The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from local health authorities
High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
All hosts are required to do the following prior to each booking:
Sweep, mop, vacuum and clean the space.
Supply a hand washing station with soap, warm water, and paper towels or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Clean common areas allowing guest access including bathrooms, kitchens, and entrances.
Collect and clean dishes, silverware, and other provided host amenities, if applicable.
Remove garbage and add new lining to cans.