Located in the heart of the Oil City (Takoradi), this new space is available for booking small events as well as photo and video sessions. The art gallery space is available for events such as art exhibitions, sip and paints, classes, book signings, music jam sessions and more. The studio includes, seamless color backdrop paper, props, natural lighting, continuous lighting, and countless outlets. There’s also free high speed WiFi connection.
Activities That Can Be Hosted
Parking Space Options
Free Onsite Parking
Parking Space Description
Free parking located along side of the building, next door and behind the building.
Free street parking.
No smoking in the building Outside catering is allowed No selling alcohol Maximum amount of people for photo studio rental is 6. Persons under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian with them at all times. Clients are responsible for all damages caused during the rental. Ask for assistance when rearranging studio
Message us for arrival instructions. Every Information you need will be given for your convenience. Please follow every instruction as given.
Cleaning Protocols For Guests
Kindly make sure to clean up every left over litter. Please keep the place as neat as possible.
Additional Measures To Keep Space Clean
- The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from local health authorities
- High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
- Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
- A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
- Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
Additional Protective Gears For Guests
- Disinfecting wipes or spray and paper towels
- Disposable masks or face covering
Physical Distance Protocols
- Capacity is limited based on governmental guidelines
- Space has access to outdoor air ventilation
- Space has air circulation systems (AC, Fan etc)
- Space has additional space outdoors
- Space has been reconfigured to allow for physical distance
Information Signages For Guests
- Detailed checklist of updated cleaning procedure
- COVID-19 guest guidelines printouts
- Common areas have 6-foot (2-metre) markers on floors
- Narrow passages have arrows for bi-directional traffic
All hosts are required to do the following prior to each booking:
Sweep, mop, vacuum and clean the space.
Supply a hand washing station with soap, warm water, and paper towels or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Clean common areas allowing guest access including bathrooms, kitchens, and entrances.
Collect and clean dishes, silverware, and other provided host amenities, if applicable.
Remove garbage and add new lining to cans.