Main room has an open layout. Retro styled kitchen opens into the dining and living room. Sliding glass door opens to a small balcony. Top floor end of the hall apartment with 3 windows and the sliding doors provide lovely light. 2 bedrooms with varying set ups (see photos) Any furniture can be moved.
Activities That Can Be Hosted
Parking Space Options
Free Onsite Parking
Parking Space Description
Free onsite parking, Free street parking
I have 1 permit for parking on the street, opposite side of the street is free without the permit. 2 parking spaces in garage on premise can also be used.
- smoking not permitted inside apartment
- can smoke on balcony or outside only
- preferably no shoes in the house but can make exceptions
- alcohol permitted
- break it, you pay for it policy
- furniture can be moved
All ages are allowed in the space
Production insurance is required
If items must be moved around, may require security deposit. Inquire for specifics.
Furniture and decorations may be moved
Furniture can be moved around. If taken from the bldg or placed outside the apartment, it must be covered and then moved back in. Most decor can be removed.
Smoke machines are allowed
No nudity allowed
Message me for arrival instructions
Cleaning Protocols For Guests
Additional Measures To Keep Space Clean
- The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from local health authorities
- High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
- Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
- A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
- Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
Additional Protective Gears For Guests
- Disinfecting wipes or spray and paper towels
- Disposable masks or face covering
Physical Distance Protocols
- Capacity is limited based on governmental guidelines
- Space has access to outdoor air ventilation
- Space has air circulation systems (AC, Fan etc)
- Space has additional space outdoors
- Space has been reconfigured to allow for physical distance
Information Signages For Guests
- Detailed checklist of updated cleaning procedure
- COVID-19 guest guidelines printouts
- Common areas have 6-foot (2-metre) markers on floors
- Narrow passages have arrows for bi-directional traffic
Enhanced cleaning measures:
A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
All hosts are required to do the following prior to each booking:
Sweep, mop, vacuum and clean the space.
Supply a hand washing station with soap, warm water, and paper towels or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Clean common areas allowing guest access including bathrooms, kitchens, and entrances.
Collect and clean dishes, silverware, and other provided host amenities, if applicable.
Remove garbage and add new lining to cans.